Monday, July 31, 2006

Swap with me!

UPDATED 1/2008

Thanks for visiting!


I am no longer swapping. Thanks again.

25 Comments:

At 8/02/2006 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babs,

Sure I will be happy to swap but I won't be able to swap till beginning of Sept - due to too many swaps happening atm and not enuf $$ :)
Crunchie bars are not a problem here - sending some for another Gimme partner.

You should get my email through this comment - so email me back and we'll work up something.

 
At 8/02/2006 5:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the message that you've left on my blog!
I can offer you Belgian chocolate toffees (if the weather permits), "speculoos" (i.e. Belgian spice cookies), illustrated childrens books (please specify gender), Tintin stuff, etc.
I am interested in craft items like size 8 seed beads (preferably wintery colours), size 10 crochet thread in black, any issue of Beadwork Magazine (except the April/May 2006 issue).
I look forward to hearing from you.

 
At 8/03/2006 4:03 AM, Blogger Tania Ho said...

Hi Babs,
Thanks for your comment on my blog - I'd love to swap with you, of course. Could you please send me an e-mail so we can set it up ?

 
At 8/07/2006 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! How about a Swedish swap? I can offer things on you "want"-list (such as childrens books, candy, souvernirs and more), and I´d love some Japanese stuff. What do you think? Mail me at malinmaskros@hotmail.com if you´re interested!

 
At 8/08/2006 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babs,

Just emailed you back! I'd love to swap stuff from London with you, and yes, we have Crunchies here too :o)

Bea

 
At 8/11/2006 3:32 PM, Blogger Fel said...

Hi,

Since I sort of copied your idea for a swap-email address, I thought I'd say hi and offer exciting Austrian stuff!
I could get you pretty much anything from your wish list, but if there's some items you'd prefer, let me know!
I would most like some kind of item that is typical for your location (or a touristy thing like a pin or t-shirt), some fabric and some Japanese stuff.
Let me know if you're interested, my email is swapwithfel (at) gmail.com (I know, I know). ;)

 
At 8/22/2006 10:35 AM, Blogger MSC said...

Hi Babs!!
I'm Marta, from spain. I'd like to send you some spanish stuff, right now I can't afford another swap, but what about in october? I'll send you an e-mail then so we can see what to swap, ok?
see you, thanks and regards from South spain!

 
At 9/04/2006 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babs!

I would love to do a swap with you, but I need to find a good store with Swedish souvineers first! My town is quite small and we don't have many stores here but I will look for something the next time I go somewhere else and contact you after that!

 
At 9/29/2006 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can send you crunchie bars! haha
comment on my journal and we'll work something out :]
http://harajukuloverrr.livejournal.com/422.html?mode=reply

 
At 10/04/2006 4:24 PM, Blogger babs said...

Thanks for your comment Nadya, I tried commenting on your blog, but LiveJournal won't let me. Please comment here again with your email and we can set something up!
-babs (swapwithbabs.blogspot.com)

 
At 10/08/2006 12:21 PM, Blogger Pernille said...

Hi

What a great blog you have.

I just recently started blogging, and I would love to do some swapping with you.

I live in Denmark, and can offer you some great childrens books (H.C. Andersen maybe), lovely candies - in my town we have a wonderful chocolatier UHM!!!, magazines in danish, craft stuff in danish colors red and white (some pretty polkadots, fabrics, vintage embroideries and and and....

Please contact me if you ar interested...

Love,

Malene

 
At 10/29/2006 7:05 PM, Blogger sharon said...

i'm from SINGAPORE and i would LOVE to swap with you!

haha i have pretty tshirts with beadings, handmade pouches/wristlets/tote bags,DIY earrings and necklaces

i even have a TEAM SINGAPORE jacket/tshirts as i was part of my country's national jr squad for track and field when we went overseas for competitions!

AH i feel so excited just typing all this out! do visit my blog and we can work something out :D

http://orangesoap.blogspot.com

love,
sharon (:

 
At 11/03/2006 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babs ,
This is erika here, i would love to swam but is it okwith you to swap in december or january because i'm right in the middle of some swaps now and i really needto finish my website.
I can send you some cute souvenirs, windmills etc. and handcrafted bag/tote.
lots of greatings erika
e-mail me at e_harberts@yahoo.co.uk

 
At 11/07/2006 7:48 AM, Blogger jean said...

please drop me an email if you would like to swap in the new year , im in england and im sure we can sort some great things out to swap
j.sharrocks@btopenworld.com
blog
alterthatjean.blogspot.com

 
At 11/07/2006 7:50 AM, Blogger jean said...

please drop me an email in the new year if you would like to swap with me , im in england and im sure we can sort out some great things to swap
email
j.sharrocks@btopewnorld.com
blog
alterthatjean.blogspot.com

 
At 11/11/2006 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babs!

I'm Alvina from Singapore. Would you like to swap with me? I just love some of the sweet and cute fabrics that you sent to other swappers. I'm looking forward to your reply.

 
At 11/12/2006 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi babs, drop me an email if you are interested to swap in the new year!

 
At 11/20/2006 2:06 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Would love to arrange a swap for the new year - let me know if you are interested.

 
At 12/21/2006 7:49 AM, Blogger Jody said...

Hey Babs,

I'm Jody from Singapore & I'd love to swap with you. I've seen the pretty fabrics you've sent to other swappers & that made me interested in making my own stuff using those fabric! I also love stationery and all. I hope you're interested in swapping with me. Do email me at jo.symphonizer@gmail.com if so. Thanks!(:

Jody

 
At 1/16/2007 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. i'm linda from Singapore. i'm very interested to swap with you! ((: please email me at lindaliao.89@hotmail.com and we can talk about it. (((:

 
At 1/27/2007 12:53 AM, Blogger MEL said...

hello! i'm MELISSA from singapore~ & i would love love love to swap with you.
i can get Candy and snacks for you! real yummmy candies! chocolates if you love! :p Fabrics are love! so i'll definitely send love over to you. i can also get japanese magazines for you from our japanese stall in singapore!

OH! WE BOTH LOVE SURPRISES! SO LETS GET SURPRISED! :DDD

CUM'ON, LET'S DO THE SWAPS NOW!!! :D

see me at http://justmeand-you.blogspot.com/
& get em at ng.melissa90@gmail.com


LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR SWAPS! :)

 
At 5/29/2007 1:05 AM, Blogger lemon said...

hey..m lemonade from india,i'd love to swap with u..visit me here..and mail me if ur interested..! bye..! :)

http://withnowheretogo.blogspot.com/2007/05/gimme-your-stuff

 
At 6/05/2007 11:19 PM, Blogger MIUMIU said...

Hi Babs, Thanks for your interest. But now, I'm due for 4 swaps (phew!!) , so i guess I'll probably swap with you sometime next month..

Till next time!!!
-miumiu-

 
At 6/07/2007 5:36 AM, Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

hie tehre...i would love to swap with u, but urm i havent actually done this before. may i know which part of the US are u from?

 
At 6/09/2007 9:13 AM, Blogger anuja said...

Hey babs,

Thanks for posting on my blog! I love the stuff that you send across..
But since I have my hands full with my ongoing swaps.. let me get done with them and get in touch with you!

Meanwhile, have a great time!!:)
Best Regards,
Anuja

 

Post a Comment

<< Home